Wednesday, May 11, 2011

graduation....

last thursday, i graduated from grand valley state university with my long awaited masters in social work!!! well, kind of... i walked in the graduation ceremony and i received a diploma that promised the university would mail me a real diploma as soon as i finish up my internship hours. regardless of the fact that i will not finish these hours until the fall, the graduation felt real and was alot of fun... fun to celebrate with so many of the individuals who i completed the program with, so fun to know that i am done paying tuition, so fun to share my experience with matt...and malin, and lastly so fun to know that i could potentially be hired for a job in the near future.... fingers crossed. thanks so much to those of you who have supported, followed and encouraged me along the way. i appreciate each of you so much!










No comments:

Post a Comment